Location: Athens, Greece
Ref Code: DTE_11_22
Commsquare is currently looking for a Drive Test engineer with IT and telecom skills for immediate start to expand our field measurements team, working on measuring and evaluating the performance of mobile networks.
- Perform field measurements of mobile networks
- Configure, operate, upgrade, troubleshoot & maintain our measurement equipment
- Import and validate the measurement data in the relevant tools
- Ensure measurement integrity, data validity & systematic organisation of output data
- Develop knowledge for 1st level post-processing, standardized analyses and reporting
Basic qualifications and experience
- BSc degree (or higher) in Electrical and/or Telecom Engineering or relevant field
- 3 years of proven experience in drive testing measurements
- Working experience with Rohde & Schwarz/SwissQual measurement tools
- Working experience on setting up, configuring, and troubleshooting measurement tools HW/SW on the field
- Valid driving license
- Windows OS, Computer HW and IT Proficiency
- Fluency in English (spoken & written)
- Be a team player with good communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, willing to take initiative and ownership, solution oriented with a “can” do attitude.
Favoured qualifications and experience
- Understanding or RF principles in 2G/3G/4G/5G and of antenna line components
- Knowledge of Linux or SQL.
- Knowledge of Dutch or French
Working location / hours
- The work basis is in Athens, but you should be prepared to travel and stay abroad
- An initial 3 to 6 month assignment in our offices in the Benelux is foreseen
- A very competitive salary
- Private insurance plan
- 4 extra days off per year
- Hybrid remote work, if applicable
- Great contact to leading mobile technologies
- A fresh and “fun to work” environment
- Exposure to international markets
- Great opportunities for both personal and professional development
How to apply
To respond to this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the position’s ref code (ref code: DTE_11_22) on the subject. Only CVs in English will be considered.
Commsquare provides a comprehensive suite of data network monitoring and business analytics products and optimization services to mobile operators worldwide. Founded in 2001 and continuously growing since then, we maximise mobile data networks performance and improve end user experience through our technology excellence. Our offices are located in Belgium (headquarters) and Athens, Greece. For more information, please visit www.commsquare.com.