Location: Athens, Greece
Ref Code: WD03-18
Commsquare is currently looking to expand the development team based in Athens, Greece with a Web Developer. The right candidate will be an experienced Web Developer with an enthusiasm for working in an agile team that takes customer problems and delivers effective solutions timely. The position is based in Athens but will work in close co-operation with their colleagues at other sites to form an effective virtual team.
- Study, analyse and understand software specifications and requirements.
- Develop Python-based Web applications.
- Implement or maintain REST APIs, Data Warehouses and ETLs.
- Integrate modules in the existing product.
- Document software design and functionality.
- Develop and plan quality assurance tests.
- Follow agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum and Extreme Programming – XP), object-oriented programming principles and test-driven development.
Basic qualifications and experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering (a Master’s degree will be a plus).
- Experience in Python and Django.
- Experience in responsive frameworks.
- High focus on software and product quality.
- Be a team player with a “can” do attitude focusing on delivery.
- Be self-motivated and willing to take initiative and ownership.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
Favoured qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of Linux and MySQL.
- Experience or interest in networking protocols.
- A very competitive salary.
- Great contact to leading mobile technologies.
- A fresh and “fun to work” environment.
- Exposure to international markets.
- Great opportunities for both personal and professional development.
How to apply
Commsquare provides a comprehensive suite of data network monitoring and business analytics products and optimization services to mobile operators worldwide. Founded in 2001 and continuously growing since then, we maximise mobile data networks performance and improve end user experience through our technology excellence. Since December 2016, we have joined the Systemics Group, a global leader in network quality monitoring. Our offices are located in Belgium (headquarters) and Athens, Greece. For more information, please visit www.commsquare.com.