Location: Athens, Greece
Ref Code: PSE05_20
Commsquare is currently looking to expand their software development team based in Athens, Greece with a Mid-level Python Software Engineer. The qualified candidate will report to the Director of Software Engineering and contribute to the development of Commsquare’s Telecom Products, which are based on technologies such as Python and Python Django.
- Participate in the software design and implementation of Commsquare’s Telecom Product backends, developing & testing modular, reusable, efficient and scalable code.
- Use, customise and deploy open-source software development tools.
- Document software design and functionality.
- Develop and plan quality assurance tests.
- Follow agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum and Extreme programming -XP), object-oriented programming principles and test-driven developmen
Basic qualifications and experience
- BSc degree in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- Experience of at least 3 years in Python development.
- Experience working in a Linux environment, including knowledge of shell/Python scripting for automating common tasks.
- Be a team player with a “can” do attitude focusing on delivery.
- Be self-motivated and willing to take initiative and ownership.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
Favoured qualifications and experience
- MSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience in Django framework.
- Experience in relational databases and SQL.
- A very competitive salary.
- Private insurance plan.
- 4 extra days off per year.
- 1 day per week remote work.
- Great contact to leading mobile technologies.
- A fresh and “fun to work” environment.
- Exposure to international markets.
- Great opportunities for both personal and professional development
How to apply
To respond to this position please send your CV to email@example.com referencing the position’s ref code (PSE05_20) on the subject. Only CVs in English will be considered.
Commsquare provides a comprehensive suite of data network monitoring and business analytics products and optimization services to mobile operators worldwide. Founded in 2001 and continuously growing since then, we maximise mobile data networks performance and improve end user experience through our technology excellence. Our offices are located in Belgium (headquarters) and Athens, Greece. For more information, please visit www.commsquare.com.