Location: Athens, Greece
Ref Code: LSE08_19
Commsquare is currently looking to expand their product development team based in Athens, Greece with an Operations Engineer. The qualified candidate will report to the Product Operations Director and support Commsquare product operations.
- Own and manage product related support tickets.
- Execute thorough investigations and reproduce reported incidents/tickets.
- Analyse system hardware and software issues, provide detailed and thoughtful analysis of problem and solution.
- Perform onsite HW installations.
- Perform remote SW installations and upgrades.
- Run end-to-end validation and performance tests on new releases & patches.
- Write and improve scripts for automation of recurrent work.
- Document and share troubleshooting techniques, enhance support techniques and utilities and help in growing the organizational knowledge.
Basic qualifications and experience
- BSc degree in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- Expertise in Linux.
- At least 3 years of working experience in product support or software development.
- Experience in configuring servers and network equipment
- Understanding of IP networks.
- Experience or interest in telecommunications (systems and protocols).
- Working proficiency in Windows.
- Be a team player with a “can” do attitude focusing on delivery.
- Be self-motivated and willing to take initiative and ownership.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
Favoured qualifications and experience
- MSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Have good customer interfacing skills and writing skills.
- Knowledge of MySQL.
- A very competitive salary.
- Great contact to leading mobile technologies.
- A fresh and “fun to work” environment.
- Exposure to international markets.
- Great opportunities for both personal and professional development
How to apply
To respond to this position please send your CV to email@example.com referencing the position’s ref code (LSE08_19) on the subject. Only CVs in English will be considered.
Commsquare provides a comprehensive suite of data network monitoring and business analytics products and optimization services to mobile operators worldwide. Founded in 2001 and continuously growing since then, we maximise mobile data networks performance and improve end user experience through our technology excellence. Our offices are located in Belgium (headquarters) and Athens, Greece. For more information, please visit www.commsquare.com.