Location: Athens, Greece
Ref Code: JSE03-17
We are currently looking to expand our support team based in Athens, Greece with a Junior Support Engineer.
- Own and manage all product related support tickets
- Assess criticality of tickets based on respective Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure the on-time resolution of tickets and customer responses
- Execute thorough investigations and reproduce reported incidents/tickets
- Monitor remotely the health of the servers at customer premises
- Make remote and onsite installations and upgrades
- Write and improve scripts for automation of recurrent work
- Document and share troubleshooting techniques, enhance support techniques and utilities and help in growing the organisational knowledge
Basic qualifications and experience
- BSc degree in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Expertise on Linux (e.g. Ubuntu)
- Working proficiency in Windows
- Experience in shell scripting
- Understanding of IP networks
- Experience or interest in telecommunications (systems and protocols)
- Fluency in English and Greek
Favoured qualifications and experience
- Working experience in development with focus on Python and SQL
- Experience in mobile core network protocols.
- A very competitive salary
- Great contact to leading mobile technologies.
- A fresh and “fun to work” environment.
- Exposure to international markets.
- Great opportunities for both personal and professional development.
How to apply
Commsquare provides a comprehensive suite of data network monitoring and business analytics products and optimization services to mobile operators worldwide. Founded in 2001 and continuously growing since then, we maximize mobile data networks performance and improve end user experience through our technology excellence. Since December 2016, Commsquare has joined the Systemics Group, a global leader in network quality monitoring. Our offices are located in Belgium (headquarters) and Athens, Greece. For more information, please visit www.commsquare.com.