Location: Athens, Greece
Ref Code: FME_07_19
Commsquare is currently looking for a field measurement technician with IT and telecom skills for immediate start to expand our field measurements team.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of our Distributed Active Probing tool (DAP). DAP provides real-time network & services monitoring, measuring the performance of Mobile, Wi-Fi and Fixed-line networks from an end-user perspective and helping operators identify network issues..
- Perform field measurements of mobile networks; both drive and static
- Configure, operate, upgrade, troubleshoot & maintain the Rohde & Schwarz/SwissQual measurement equipment
- Import and validate the measurement data in the relevant tools
- Ensure measurement integrity, data validity & systematic organisation of output data
- Develop knowledge for 1st level post-processing, standardized analyses and reporting
Basic qualifications and experience
- BSc degree (or higher) in Electrical and/or Telecom Engineering or relevant field
- 3 years of proven experience in drive testing measurements using SwissQual measurement tools
- Valid driving license
- Fluency in English (spoken & written)
- Be a team player with good communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, willing to take initiative and ownership, solution oriented with a “can” do attitude
Favoured qualifications and experience
- Understanding or RF principles in 2G/3G/4G and of antenna line components and typical BTS setups
- Knowledge of Linux or SQL.
- Knowledge of Dutch or French
Working location / hours
- The work basis is in Athens, but you should be prepared to travel and stay overnight outside of Athens and to travel abroad
- An initial 6 to 12 month assignment in our offices in the Benelux is foreseen
- A very competitive salary.
- Great contact to leading mobile technologies.
- A fresh and “fun to work” environment.
- Exposure to international markets.
- Great opportunities for both personal and professional development.
How to apply
To respond to this position please send your CV to email@example.com referencing the position’s ref code (ref code: FME_07_19) on the subject. Only CVs in English will be considered.
Commsquare provides a comprehensive suite of data network monitoring and business analytics products and optimization services to mobile operators worldwide. Founded in 2001 and continuously growing since then, we maximise mobile data networks performance and improve end user experience through our technology excellence. Since December 2016, we have joined the Systemics Group, a global leader in network quality monitoring. Our offices are located in Belgium (headquarters) and Athens, Greece. For more information, please visit www.commsquare.com.