Location: Athens, Greece
Ref Code: CSE05_18
Commsquare is currently looking to expand their software development team based in Athens, Greece with a C/C++ Software Engineer. The qualified candidate will report to the Director of Software Engineering and will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of our passive monitoring solution which provides unique real-time monitoring, measurement and analysis capabilities to 2G, 3G and LTE networks.
- Study, analyse and understand software specifications.
- Design software modules using Object-oriented programming principles.
- Write readable, testable and efficient code in C/C++.
- Integrate modules in the existing product.
- Customise, deploy and use open source software development tools.
- Document software design and functionality.
- Develop and plan quality assurance tests.
- Follow agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum and Extreme programming – XP), object-oriented programming principles and test-driven development.
Basic qualifications and experience
- BSc degree in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in an Object-oriented language, with at least 2 of them in C/C++.
- Experience in test-driven development.
- Experience in software development for telecommunications.
- High focus on software and product quality.
- Be a team player with a “can” do attitude focusing on delivery.
- Be self-motivated and willing to take initiative and ownership.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
Favoured qualifications and experience
- Experience in relational databases and SQL.
- Experience in mobile core network protocols.
- A very competitive salary.
- Great contact to leading mobile technologies.
- A fresh and “fun to work” environment.
- Exposure to international markets.
- Great opportunities for both personal and professional development.
How to apply
Commsquare provides a comprehensive suite of data network monitoring and business analytics products and optimization services to mobile operators worldwide. Founded in 2001 and continuously growing since then, we maximise mobile data networks performance and improve end user experience through our technology excellence. Since December 2016, we have joined the Systemics Group, a global leader in network quality monitoring. Our offices are located in Belgium (headquarters) and Athens, Greece. For more information, please visit www.commsquare.com.